How To Prepare For Your Portrait Session
All Portrait Sessions will begin in the GO - C1 office 501 or MBC - DS3-306 OMS On-Site Photo Studio with traditional headshots on neutral background. Executive and Styled portrait sessions will then move to additional locations allowing for wardrobe changes if desired.
What to bring
- Women should bring 3 outfits plus a variety of jewelry and accessories
- Men should bring a jacket and several shirt and tie options
- Wardrobe selection should have minimal patterns and not be seasonally specific
What to expect during your photo session
- We will discuss environments for your portrait session
- You will meet with our stylist to understand your career path and personal style
- Our stylist will recommend selections from your wardrobe
- Our stylist will illustrate your personal brand with hair and makeup session
- Our team will help you with flattering poses
How are my images delivered
Contact sheets of your images will be digitally delivered to you or your administrator within 1-2 business days. You will make your final image picks, then OMS Photography will retouch and process your images. Final images are delivered electronically.
Payment via credit card